One of the many great things about instructional design is the fact you’re always learning something new. Listed below are books, articles, websites, etc. I refer to regularly to tweak my craft.
- Design for How People Learn (2nd Edition) by Julie Dirksen
- Play to Learn: Everything You Need to Know to Design Effective Learning Games
by Sharon Boller and Karl Kapp
- Training Industry magazine
- eLearning Industry website
- Cathy Moore’s blog
- The eLearning Coach blog by Connie Malamed
- The Rapid eLearning Blog by Tom Kuhlman
- e-Learning Heroes by Articulate
- Faculty Focus by Magna Publications
Have suggestions? Let me know; I’d love to check them out and post them! Thanks!